Root LGNPST_Command5.dll help

so i got a new optimus came stock with 2.2.2 and im trying to downgrade but im have some problems. i have done everything right but right when it comes to upgrade ( downgrade ) i get a instant error
( ERROR unable to load [LGNPST_Command5.dll] Component Path = C:/ LG Electronics/LGNPST/Components 4.0/LGNPST_Command5.dll Version = HR=0X80040111

Someone help me i have installed and uninstalled all software i still get the same problem. Is there anyone out there that can help me

jay2nice000

Try going into the lgElectronics folder then lgnpst folder and see if componet folders 1-5 are there...
1-4 as in there but i cr8ed folder 5 and copy and paste all the file that belong in 5 into folder 5. still same problem would any like to see via pc connect and see if there something im not seeing here?

pmb116

Android Enthusiast
Its your antivirus. Start from scratch. Disable your antivirus and UAC and redownload everything. Will solve your issue

new optimus

Android Expert
1-4 as in there but i cr8ed folder 5 and copy and paste all the file that belong in 5 into folder 5. still same problem would any like to see via pc connect and see if there something im not seeing here?
if you have trouble getting it pm I can look it over via team viewer for you.