• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Liberals: At what point do you want Mexico to annex the USA?

A lot of you guys are idiots. How much do you have to hate Mexicans to bring it up on a droid forum. How many landscaping and construction jobs have been stolen from you, by Mexicans? If you cared about jobs, you'd be more worried about outsourcing. Every other job, that doesn't need you to be physically there will be outsourced out of this country. Put that through your heads.

As for your fence idea, name one wall system in the history of mankind that has worked. Hadrians wall, nope. Great Wall of China, nope. Berlin wall, nope. Israeli/Palestinian wall, nope. Maybe the Korean demilitarized zone, but all that's doing is keeping Koreans out of other parts of Korea.

Here's the best part of your ideology: Modern Mexicans are the descendants of Native Americans and Spanish colonials. They have two birthrights older than yours to live in the border states. You stole their land twice and now you're mad about it? If their rights to the land don't count, what does that say about yours? It says, that one day, someone stronger than you will come and take it from your children. I wish people like you perpetual war and atrocity. Sit on it.

Help keep this forum clean of politics.

El Oh El, thats an awesome first post, maybe you should've spent a little extra time reading the rules and also the sticky at the top of the page about the politics discussions... :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
A lot of you guys are idiots. How much do you have to hate Mexicans to bring it up on a droid forum? How many landscaping and construction jobs have been stolen from you, by Mexicans? If you cared about jobs, you'd be more worried about outsourcing. Every other job, that doesn't need you to be physically there will be outsourced out of this country. Put that through your heads.

As for your fence idea, name one wall system in the history of mankind that has worked. Hadrians wall, nope. Great Wall of China, nope. Berlin wall, nope. Israeli/Palestinian wall, nope. Maybe the Korean demilitarized zone, but all that's doing is keeping Koreans out of other parts of Korea. Brilliant maneuver, no?

Here's the best part of your ideology: Modern Mexicans are the descendants of Native Americans and Spanish colonials. They have two birthrights older than yours to live in the border states. You stole their land twice and now you're mad about it? If their rights to the land don't count, what does that say about yours? It says, that one day, someone stronger than you will come and take "your" land from your children. I wish people like you perpetual war and atrocity. Sit on it.

Help keep this forum clean of politics.

Despite this being the politics sub-forum :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The only people that should be offended by illegal immigration laws, and enforcement of said laws, are illegal immigrants, or people who are somehow affected by illegal immigration enforcement. (i.e. mommy is an illegal that smuggled her baby here to leech of the U.S.A.)

700 miles of the fence is expected to cost over 50 Billion... and is brought down as fast as it goes up. The idea that 1700 miles of border could be fenced and patrolled is stupid.

And by the way... in the same article that claims it costs 113B/year also references the > 250B they add to the GDP.

How in the hell does 700 Miles of fence cost 50 Billion dollars? What are they making it out of GOLD? Hire a highly ranked private contractor and I'm willing to be he could get it done for 1/100 of the cost.

Upvote 0
My bad. I was searching for help on with my Spica and found this mess instead. People are amazing.
People may be "amazing"...which I am sure is another slam of yours towards those that want to have the laws of our country enforced. Your entire first post was devoid of facts but full of it (in more ways than one) of hyper-emotional, knee-jerk, liberal hate, intolerance, and complete hostility for those with opposing views. Sucks to be you.

Upvote 0
People may be "amazing"...which I am sure is another slam of yours towards those that want to have the laws of our country enforced. Your entire first post was devoid of facts but full of it (in more ways than one) of hyper-emotional, knee-jerk, liberal hate, intolerance, and complete hostility for those with opposing views. Sucks to be you.

"What do you mean already existing laws can be enforced more strictly and is better for everyone in the country other than me and other illegals? Waah your a racist!"

-Quoted from the mindset of illegal immigrants who oppose this law.

Upvote 0
People may be "amazing"...which I am sure is another slam of yours towards those that want to have the laws of our country enforced. Your entire first post was devoid of facts but full of it (in more ways than one) of , and complete hostility for those with opposing views. Sucks to be you.

Here's the funny thing. I can list about a dozen facts from my first post. The fact that you failed to recognize even one of them reflects only on you and your intelligence. Anyone reading our exchange, whether they agree with me or not, can tell which one of us grasps what a fact is. I even quoted your entire post so that your words can live with us forever. :D:D:D

Fact:
Knowledge or information based on real occurrences

I'll help you with one to get you started. The Great Wall of China was a failure because it did not achieve it's goal. There's even a working definition of failure in there just in case you were absent for school when they covering words that start with F. The letter F isn't just a grade, you know?

Keep talking, and I'll keep quoting you. I'll do it until you're an embarassment to everyone who thinks like you on this thread.

Upvote 0
"-Quoted from the mindset of illegal immigrants who oppose this law."

I just noticed this Gem. What law do I oppose and how does that make me an illegal? You wanna see my papers? My father fought for this country. You'd best get badge, some balls, and a lot guns before you question my citizenship. God help you if you ever try that on me in person. How's that for defending the constitution?

Upvote 0
"-Quoted from the mindset of illegal immigrants who oppose this law."

I just noticed this Gem. What law do I oppose and how does that make me an illegal? You wanna see my papers? My father fought for this country. You'd best get badge, some balls, and a lot guns before you question my citizenship. God help you if you ever try that on me in person. How's that for defending the constitution?

Lots of Guns? Check.

Balls? Born in raised in one of the worst neighborhoods of Chicago, so, Check.

God? Doesn't exist, so Check.

Constitution? What does that have to do with anything?

And that post wasn't exactly directed towards you... it's a broad statement.

Anyway all joking aside, why EXACTLY, in DETAIL, do you oppose this law? Any friends or relatives that would be affected by it? Co-Workers? Profit Motives? Other unseen motives?

Upvote 0
Fengele:

You keep asking me, one way or another, why I don't take you or your posts seriously enough to engage you in debate. The major reason can be found in one of your responses to another poster here. I'm simply not interested in "debating" someone with your level of social skills, or someone who is so convinced he is right.

To quote you:

Key word being "intelligence." Beats your knee-jerk, hyper-emotional ranting every time. You just embarrassed yourself - again! Just what is your major malfunction? I'm curious as to what has resulted in your sorry condition.
Please do! Quoting me in entirety proves I am the reasonable, rational one. I quote you for comedic value. You're too easy, kid.
I'm guessing your name isn't Merriam Webster, is it? By your definition, just set the bar low enough and even you can be right about anything you want. Sorry to tell you it doesn't work that way.

Oh dear, you really are delusional. "Failure" describes the result of the efforts it took to educate you, but not the entire period the Great Wall of China has existed.

Here, I'll say it for you....Whoopsie-daisy!

Looks like you are too easy to defeat. Are you sure you are smart enough to debate in this forum?

I just proved the failure is you and what you consider to be "knowledge" and your "facts." You aren't allowed to invent your own facts. Must be devastating for you to learn that! Another "Whoopsie-daisy!" moment for you!
Promise you'll keep quoting me? You are too easy to humiliate. And the best part is that you aren't bright enough to even recognize it!

BTW, your spelling is atrocious. Must be you inventing your own spellings like you do "facts."

You sound like you are an illegal alien. Where were you born? And please, try to be honest. Are you a legal citizen of the U.S....."legal" according to the laws of the U.S.?

Many illegal aliens have fought for this country, so your dad is not an individual case....and it does not prove you are a legal citizen of the U.S.

As for your threat, you don't scare me, kid. Being an Internet tough guy is nothing like real life, where I have no need to prove my manhood with idle threats like you do.

As for your posting "style," keep acting like an imbecile, like an ignorant and obnoxious teen-aged kid and I will treat you like one. Start acting more mature and I will treat you as such.

Frankly, that's the sort of insulting I would expect to hear from a junior high schooler.

Have a nice night.

Upvote 0
The Manchu army eventually overtook the Great Wall in record numbers on the Northeast border and took the Imperial City (Beijing). Sounds like a failure to me. Just because it, at one point, achieved its "goal," ultimately it wasn't able to keep it that way.

Yeah...the personal attacks by everyone is totally off the wall. It's pointless to be writing someone off as an imbecile and an obnoxious kid when I think the most obnoxious statements came from the person trying to put themselves above everyone else.

Upvote 0
Fengele:

You keep asking me, one way or another, why I don't take you or your posts seriously enough to engage you in debate. The major reason can be found in one of your responses to another poster here. I'm simply not interested in "debating" someone with your level of social skills, or someone who is so convinced he is right.
I love it when you shoot yourself in the foot with your hypocrisy!
nydxcw.jpg
You are easily as bad, if not worse with your school yard snide comments and personal attacks you love to engage in.

Proof positive is the way you purposely made something of my screen name with your spelling of it to try and slam me....but I don't get your insult this time. Closest I can guess is you are calling me a Svengali. Then there is the subject of you being a proven liar. Now that is sad.

I will treat people the way they deserve to be treated. Show me that even you deserves respect and to be addressed as an adult and I will treat you or anyone else that way. But for your lies, well I can't help you there.....

I have even made a point of responding to you in a measured, friendly way before. Only for you to respond with your rudeness and attacks.
The Manchu army eventually overtook the Great Wall in record numbers on the Northeast border and took the Imperial City (Beijing). Sounds like a failure to me. Just because it, at one point, achieved its "goal," ultimately it wasn't able to keep it that way.
No defensive strategy has ever been able to repel bad guys forever. Technology changes for the good guys and the bad guys. There are numerous other factors too. I proved the Great Wall had been successful at least once. I don't have to prove it's entire history as a success because that wasn't the claim. ;)

Yeah...the personal attacks by everyone is totally off the wall. It's pointless to be writing someone off as an imbecile and an obnoxious kid when I think the most obnoxious statements came from the person trying to put themselves above everyone else.
Your opinion means so much. :rolleyes: Someone making threats of violence by playing an Internet tough guy is worthy of nothing. Did you approve of that?

Upvote 0
Those are some pretty biased sources and honesty what you say makes no sense. It's possible that wages would go up...how much do you get payed? What is the minimum you would take for your time? I have no problem paying for services...I on the other hand will not work below a certain wage. But even then I doubt consumer price would go up at a rate accelerated to inflation. In the end your arguments support criminal activity...what's your house number so I can come take a TV or two....cause I don't have one.

I'd rather pay more for produce and put an American to work. That's the way it is supposed to work. I'd rather see the money stay within the states and be spent in the states. That's the way it is supposed to work.

I'd rather see people on the road with valid car insurance, valid driver's license and valid citizenship than someone who has none of those who will make a run for the border if they get in trouble with the law.

Upvote 0
Fengele You keep asking me, one way or another, why I don't take you or your posts seriously enough to engage you in debate. The major reason can be found in one of your responses to another poster here. I'm simply not interested in "debating" someone with your level of social skills, or someone who is so convinced he is right.
That actually describes you perfectly. Which us why you ended up on my ignore list so fast. It's actually a crying shame that I still have to see quoted text from you're posts...makes me shutter with disbelief.teri

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones