1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Liberty 1.0 Toolbox problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by darkcyber, Feb 14, 2011.

1. darkcyber

darkcyber Android Expert

I am back on Liberty 1.0 and just updated all of my apps that showed an update available for and Liberty Toolbox updated. Now, when I run the toolbox it says my ROM is either unknown or old and this version of the toolbox is made for 1.5. I have tried restoring the toolbox using Titanium and still no good. So, how can I get back to the older version of toolbox that works in 1.0?

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Trooper

Trooper Android Expert

Mods move this to root section please.

So wait, you did the old restore from TIBU and its still fubared? Yeah that new toolbox is only for 1.5. Did you make a nandroid prior to installing it? You could probably extract it from the 1.0 ROM, but will probably have to mess around with getting it installed correctly and permissions via Root Explorer.

If there is an easier way please wait for someone more knowledgeable. Its been a long day and Im pretty tired.

Good luck, and keep us posted!

3. darkcyber

darkcyber Android Expert

Yep, got a nandroid backup, just thought surely there was a simple way to fix it...guess not.

I thought I posted this int he Rooted Section...did I not? When we get old, we forgot things. My bad if I didn't get it in the right area.

4. BuTbKa

BuTbKa Android Expert

Why don't you do you self a favor and upgrade to Liberty 1.5?

5. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

I believe he was on 1.5, but he said he was having too many issues with it, so he went back......at least that's what I remember reading somewhere.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews