1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Liberty 1.5 gonna give it a go?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by keegan1014, Feb 8, 2011.

1. keegan1014

keegan1014 Android Enthusiast

Ok I'm now ready I think to wipe and flash over liberty, I'm a little nervous.
    I backed up everything in titanium back up, the question is when I wipe the phone will I loose titanium backup our anything else? I used move to sd card and for some reason all the standard apps didn't move to sd.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Steven58

do a nandroid backup of your entire present rom. Use ClockworkMod recovery to do it before you flash liberty. You've backed up your apps, now backup your rom. Once you get a new rom just reinstall your particular root apps, like titanium, rom mgr and droid x bootstrapper and you're ready to restore backed up apps.

3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

your apps will reinstall, so you do not have to worry about reinstalling everything, they do that on there own ^_^

so in a sense you wont lose anything except for saved game data (if you backed it up it wont matter)

you have no idea how many times i redid angry birds, or alchemy to where i just said screw it and didnt try anymore :p

4. keegan1014

ok is nandroid an app in the market? I did do the clockwork mod back up

5. keegan1014

i backed it up with bootstrap then rom manager both just to be safe.
    as far as contacs all I should have to do is log into google right

6. bbuck002

bbuck002 Android Enthusiast

nandroid backup = clockwork mod bootstrap recovery backup = rom manager backup

7. keegan1014

ok thanks, anything im missing?

8. Trooper

Trooper Android Expert

Go for it! Liberty is a great ROM. A few bugs but very stable.

9. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

After you install Liberty, grab the update from here. It'll improve your battery life. No need to follow the rest of the procedure unless you care to participate in the testing.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews