• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Liberty 2.0.1 on GB... FAST!

ABRMess006

Dec 30, 2010
Londonderry, NH
I honestly just wanted to make this thread to say Thank you to the devs of Liberty. I was on the fence of switching to GB but I am happy I did and I love it, seems extremely smooth and extremely fast. I know it doesn't mean much because it is just a benchmark but here is my Quadrant OC'd to 1.35 GHZ MV. I was in shock to how high it was!

250554_10150621555875207_827385206_18532896_8334969_n.jpg

If this idea serious question, i apologize for that bacon crack. If not, I apologize for apologizing.

It's the new icon indicating your phone is on vibrate.

Wow thank you, yes it was a serious question, I have been on ApeX 1.4.1 for a long time now and just switched back to Liberty so no idea what it meant, dont know why I didn't put 2 and 2 together... Thanks a lot Steven!

Upvote 0
Please tell me of any bugs with Liberty GB.

Thank you.

The 0.6 version seemed a bit jumpy, didn't really like the first impression so I went back to 0.1. The only complaint I have so far is that the keyboard is laggy sometimes. I have had Liberty toolbox force close on me once and it started back up no problem, and I think when I was trying to open up My Accounts in the Settings, it would just close back down to the previous menu.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones