1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

liberty batt tweek issue?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by keegan1014, Feb 10, 2011.

1. keegan1014

keegan1014 Android Enthusiast

Ok downloaded file to sd card, in liberty shutdown options reboot in boostrap.
    Unmount system, search sd card for zip file and I cannot find it.
    Hook it to my pc as flash drive the file is there.
    Do I have to pic the file from downloads in recovery mode cause its not there?
    Any poss help would be great liberty is awsome but is killing my battery very fast had to charge 3x today.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dhoffman1421

dhoffman1421 Android Enthusiast

Can you find it with your phones file manager? If you downloaded directly to the phone it should be in sdcard/downloads folder.

3. keegan1014

Yes its in the file manager

4. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

Can you verify from your computer or file manager that the file on your phone has the 'zip' extension?

It should be called LibertyBattweak.zip

You might also install Watchdog to see what's abusing your battery.

5. darkcyber

darkcyber Android Expert

Thanks for the suggestion on watchdog. I just installed it and going to see if I can find anything in my Liberty 1.5 installation that is eating up battery. How does watchdog work? Just display usage stats?

6. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

It alerts you if something is using the cpu too much. You have to open it after installing to set it up.

7. keegan1014

Damn I downloaded another theme to the sd card boot in recovery and its not there, check it in astro and its there

8. Bankswood

Bankswood Android Expert

When you are in recovery can you see your Astro folder? If so click on it and it should show you your theme. Then install from there.

9. keegan1014

Ok I got it, I picked choose zip file from sd card and at the top of the list I hit the up volume button
    And s new list came up with the file

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews