• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Liberty Gb question

lol it is in the wrong section but thats ok, a guide will move it soon.

now if you purchase the liberty donate app ($5) then you can flash the new Liberty GB rom from any froyo based rom! i do not know how they have managed it at team liberty, but they did. otherwise you need to be stock froyo, and maderstcok will not work, you have to SBF to move to GB

for more info respond and i will be glad to assist you

Upvote 0
Ive tried broodcomb i think it was version 2.0 its on my sd card still havent tried apex ive also tried i think it was gingeraid i think 4. something wasnt ti happy with them ive got the deodexed .595 leak saved as a backup so if i need to i can roll my phone back to it ive been thinking of trying zombiestomp

Just checked my sd card it was broodcomb3 for 595

Upvote 0
Sorry took so long to reply at work on my ambulance i liked the rooted and deodexed .595 its just i cant stand bloat drives me bonkers and it sucks up my battery even on 595 and im not experienced with modding my phone just recently learned how to root and flash roms other than the bloat i love 595 kinda sucks liberty gb .5 is running of the .591 leak

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones