1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Liberty/theme problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chrisl20, Feb 21, 2011.

1. chrisl20

chrisl20 Lurker
    None

Feb 21, 2011
    Sorry in advance for probably posting a thread that already exists, and for being such an idiot...now, to the delimma...
    I installed bootstrap, and wiped data, flashed over liberty 1.5....it worked perfectly...after doing such, i then went on to use liberty toolbox...ive had a couple of issues using such...mainly, my themes i choose to load, dont override the dock bar(i think thats the right terminology...the phone, menu, and browser bar at bottom of screen...sorry, like i said...idiot..kindof..)...i initially chose gingerbread red. and it is bada$$....except the yellow and black arnt my style...so then i looked into darkandroid...and the screenshots i saw for it, come up nothing the same when i flashed it over to my phone...the process i took was....load into bootstrap, mount/system, find zip, install zip, reboot...and it still has all the stock liberty feel....i tried to reflash the rom, and then the theme to no avail....so, im kindof between a rock and a hard place, and i was just wondering if some files i have on my sd card could be loading over the theme and rom, because i downloaded AAALLLOTT of diferent zips, and tried to load the r2d2 lockscreen with metamorph....still no luck....im just wondering what im doing incorrectly, and if i need to wipe evertyhing on my sd card except for my titanium and bootstrap backups (just in case) and re d/l liberty and the theme i want....any help is greatly appreciated, and if any other input on my part is needed before assistance can be correctly granted, let me know and ill tell you whats good...or, bad....

Advertisement