• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Liberty Toolbox Pro help!

I downloaded the Liberty toolbox pro and in the features it says i can edit the lockscreen but i cant find where to do this at anyone help or am i confusing setting up a pattern or pin for actually customizing it?

if you are on a liberty rom, this is in the Liberty Customizer feature, the tool box changes it on some liberty roms, not the pro toolbox, sorry bud.

Upvote 0
that sucks o well, any other ways to get a different lock screen besides the app? and does anyone know how much of a difference in 0.8 to 0.9 for liberty?

from what i know its a few bug fixes, but the majority of the community is dropping the work around roms, and going for the 2init roms, such as cm7, miui, liquid gb 2.3, justice, and now omfgb so you may want to look into them a little more.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones