• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Libnexplayer.so error

bg4m3r

Android Expert
Nov 1, 2013
I've been playing around with screen recording because I want to do Let's Plays of Android games. I downloaded Rec and gave it a run. It worked fine, but I got an error saying 'libnexplayer.so has text relocations which is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix it.' Any ideas on how to resolve this? I'm not even real sure what that library is for.

I've been playing around with screen recording because I want to do Let's Plays of Android games. I downloaded Rec and gave it a run. It worked fine, but I got an error saying 'libnexplayer.so has text relocations which is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix it.' Any ideas on how to resolve this? I'm not even real sure what that library is for.
Try to go to xpose framework and click uninstall after rebooting try and see if it solve your issue with the warning!

Upvote 0
Maybe, if I can find one to sideload. I don't think it's targeting lollipop though... I mean, is been updated to fit visually, but states KitKat in the requirements. I'm not really concerned about it, the app worked fine. I just don't like errors, especially memory wasting ones, Lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones