1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

License Error Code = 2147483647 on Game Dev Story

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Peguin, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Peguin

Peguin Lurker

After playing the demo just fine, i decided to download the full game.

But when i start the game it gives me a message saying 'License Error Code = 2147483647' and then the app closes itself.

Anyone have any idea how to solve this problem? i have cleared the data of the game with no luck, i have uninstalled and reinstalled and i have also tried to launch through google play.

Thanks in advance

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

Did you uninstall the demo? Have you tried clearing data on Google Play? Don't worry, clearing data on Google Play will not cause any loss of paid-apps.

But the License error seems to be that GDS can't talk to the Google servers, so it can't verify that you purchased the game. It makes me think that Google Play is the problem and a quick clear data on it should (hopefully) clear that up.

3. KingGusMan

KingGusMan Lurker

I'm having the same problem. I cleared my Google Play data to no avail. Reset the phone, still having the same problem. The game was working fine, I saved the game to go do something else for a few minutes, came back and got the error. Any other ideas?

4. Peguin

Peguin Lurker

Tried the suggested ideas but to no avail.

It only seems to happen withkairosoft games, i tired playing dungeon village and it gives me a message saying ' Authentication failed: please use the account you used to purchase the app and check your signal'

Any other ideas?