• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Life's difficult questions

Zigman66

Android Enthusiast
Dec 1, 2017
Richfield, WI
I started this thread because we have all heard those questions that are often more rhetorical than actually in search of an answer. I didn't feel those questions fit well in any of the other threads so this one is just for those. And of course I will start it out:

Why do we push harder on the remote control buttons when we know the batteries are dead?

I started this thread because we have all heard those questions that are often more rhetorical than actually in search of an answer. I didn't feel those questions fit well in any of the other threads so this one is just for those. And of course I will start it out:

Why do we push harder on the remote control buttons when we know the batteries are dead?

Or pressing the buttons on the elevator harder or a bunch of times in a row to "make the elevator come faster" .... sorry it don't work that way.

Upvote 0
Probably the same guy who looked at a chicken's butt and said " I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta there!"
crying-with-laughter.gif

You sir, owe me a new keyboard!!

That was good, very good :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones