• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Life's difficult questions

Not a pointless question at all, I'd really like to know. I'm thinking of he effect it might have on a recovering alcoholic, After a zero alcohol gin, would they be more likely to want a normal gin, complete with anywhere from 37.5% to over 40% ABV. the same applies to other zero alcohol versions of normally alcoholic drinks. If you don't want the alcohol don't have it, I cannot see the point of these 'pretend' gin/whisky/wine etc.
They could also easily act as a gateway for children to get used to the idea of alcoholic drinks, and indirectly lead to under-age drinking.

So, seriously, can you tell me the point.

Upvote 0
Not a pointless question at all, I'd really like to know. I'm thinking of he effect it might have on a recovering alcoholic, After a zero alcohol gin, would they be more likely to want a normal gin, complete with anywhere from 37.5% to over 40% ABV. the same applies to other zero alcohol versions of normally alcoholic drinks. If you don't want the alcohol don't have it, I cannot see the point of these 'pretend' gin/whisky/wine etc.
They could also easily act as a gateway for children to get used to the idea of alcoholic drinks, and indirectly lead to under-age drinking.

So, seriously, can you tell me the point.

You got the idea (and more), hence the "pointless question" to beguile ones senses.

Upvote 0
What is the price of marrying someone when, my mother said about losing my Father's pension, as well as insurance? Even though I have invested in bounds and stocks, with enough of the "imagination" money that is untouchable, as well as even the "Certificate of deposts" too, I know it is around Marvel comic movie underneath my feet, as well as my comic book collection, and having still writing out so many books, adding in that money, as well as my SSID? Seriously, she is not even seeing that money, that is worth to fight for..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones