• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Life's difficult questions

I have been looking for a very long time for an answer to the question of how to cancel a birthday party without spending a lot of money and time on the organization of the party. And as it seems to me, I found the best way to make this event special. I decided to celebrate it intimately by throwing a party on the beach. I hung happy birthday beach images all over the beach, poured lots of cocktails, and turned up the music. And it worked. All my friends remembered the party.
Yeah Beaches will do that to you, bring back such wonderful memories.

Upvote 0
So after getting a mood ring and it was too small on my fingers, but felt really excitied to find a false wedding ring to wear, I felt really excited too.
The last question in mind, is do we both have that time for each other for a second to elope?
Da f___?

Reactions: Davdi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones