• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Light Bleed on Screen? Can Someone Verify Please?

deathratlehead

Android Enthusiast
Dec 3, 2009
I have a very small line of light on the bottom of the screen if you look at it from an angle, just above the home/menu/back buttons. It's very minimal and doesn't bother me at all. But....on the top of the screen (phone facing upright) there is light bleeding there too. There are two spots where, at an angle, I can see bright light shining through. I figure it's normal on the bottom considering the home buttons are lit up, but does anyone else have it on the top?

This isn't a deal breaker for me by any means because I love this damn phone, and now that the update has either made my battery meter more accurate or improved battery life, it's perfect!

If this light issue is a defect, I want to go exchange it before the 30 days is up.

For reference...these are pics. The pic of the bottom is perfectly acceptable, but do you see those two spots where light is shining through a lot on the top?

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1917.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones