• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Like Eris-lack of flash on Camera a problem/Will Passion Have Flash?

pittguy578

Nov 6, 2009
Ok I finally have grown used to texting/communicating with the Eris. I love the phone. Now the major problem is the lack of flash on the camera. Problem became noticeable when I went out to a club last weekend for a friends birthday. I really cannot believe someone would ship a smart phone without a flash. Even my old LG from 4 years ago had a flash.

Will the Passion have a flash? If so, I will trade out the handset, or I may go for a Storm 2. Just can't deal with no flash.

A friend of mine has the Eris and the lack of flash for the camera is a huge omission. It really should be standard on every phone with a camera. His pictures will not come out in any low light situations he frequents such as bars. I have to pass on this otherwise excellent phone because of this. I need that particular option on any phone I purchase. I would think some sales will be lost due to this. The Passion, in listed rumor specs., is supposed to have a LED flash.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones