This is a silly question, but since all of you have dealt with Verizon for a long while, I figured I'd ask the masses and see what your thoughts are. I currently have the Tour, I got it launch week with all the hardware defects that plagued most early adopters (slightly laggy track ball, loose battery cover, ripples on the screen when pushing blackberry button). I held out swapping it because from the forums online, all the early replacement units had the exact same issues so that would be pointless. I decided to put up with it as it didnt terrible impede my use, and I liked the phone in general. Well, when Blackberry desktop manager for Mac was released early last month (making switching phones easier), I figured it was about time, so I called Vzw and they sent me a replacement device. About two days ago, the trackball completely stopped working while scrolling left, and it is incredibly frustrating. So, my options are this, either go into Vzw, take the replacement unit, and then sell it as brand new to fund the droid (but use an upgrade), or, and this is why i'm asking the forum, how likely do you think it is that I can make the case...hey, this phone had a lot of launch issues and I put up with it, then I got a replacement, and the trackball failed a second time, I don't feel comfortable with this phone and overall I'm unhappy. I've been a good customer for many many years, I upgrade when I have one, and my family has been loyal for a very long time (through many phone replacements, MANY) would it be possible to just swap for a completely different phone? At this point if they said ok, I would bring up the Droid commercials and say that phone looked pretty cool etc etc. Do you think this is a huge long shot? Or maybe possible? I realize that most answers will say well, it's up to the manager, if they're feeling generous then its definitely possible, but if they're strict they'll follow the 3 replacements in 90 days warrants a new comparable device rule... also, I guess the Droid would be considered not "comparable" since it has wifi and a higher megapixel camera, even though they're the same price. I'm just thinking it over, I'd prefer not to use another line on my account's upgrade, but I will if I have to. Thanks in advance!