• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Limewire Users - Chime In!!!

The only way to combat unfair practices by record labels and and iTunes is piracy.

Anonymous_pirate_flag_-_Emanuel_Wynne.png

Upvote 0
Pirating music is bad anyways.... but to each their own. Napster is alright.

+1

There's no way to get a virus on Limewire if you know what ur doing. When searching for a song, make sure to show the bitrate column because if a song appears to not have a bitrate, then its probably a virus. Stick by this and you'll never have a virus.

Of course there is.

Upvote 0
People still use Limewire? :facepalm:

That +2
There's no way to get a virus on Limewire if you know what ur doing. When searching for a song, make sure to show the bitrate column because if a song appears to not have a bitrate, then its probably a virus. Stick by this and you'll never have a virus.
That is very far from being true, no offense but while you would be better off not downloading things with no bitrate that sure ith isn't gonna prevent you from getting viruses from limewire. Not by a long shot
I'm really curious as to what web address keeps getting edited due to the whole rule about "not linking to websites that promote piracy" when right here in the lounge we've had a thread that was what, three or four pages long giving out invite codes to demonoid... :rolleyes:

Pretty sure one of the was demonoid... and no one ever linked to it in that thread. I agree it is still weird, i did post in there before i became a guide so not trying to point fingers or anything

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones