• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Line Rider: Relaxing and beautifully simple.

T

TheeSloth

*Discretion advised, It is currently 3:48 am and my brain is not working at 100% efficiency, however I will give you a well organized and thorough review because I <3 you.

Ahh Line Rider, how you fill my boring summer days with relaxing and amusing entertainment. This application/game is ingenious to be honest, such a simple and easily grasped concept, it actually makes it tough to write a thorough review. Boy and girls of all ages are sure to love this game, whether you are 67 and can't even use the dialer (My grandma), or a young and spunky pre-teen who thinks shes all that just because she has an android phone (My sister), you are sure to love this game. But enough of the advertising (not that I'm getting paid), it is time for a walkthrough

1. Whats the point?

Well the point is to relax, you aren't stressing out trying to save your fellow cows from aliens, or even stressing from random monsters and creeps attacking your city as you defend with some kind of towers that you can build instantly. In this game, you simply draw whatever it is you want and then you watch a cute little guy ride around on it. Sure you can create a really rad skate park for him, or even a horribly drawn self portrait so he can skate all over your face. Either way, you do what you want and you have fun with it.

2. Re-playability

Forever. Thats about the sum of it. If you can think of something new to draw, you can replay it, I know what you're thinking, "But I'm not that creative!" Well me neither, but a good thing to do is simply look around you, into the real world, take the first thing you look at and draw it.

3. Bugs/Performance

None that I have seen, and I play a lot. It's not slow and there are never any glitches, not to say you will never witness one, but its rare, I guarantee that.

4. Will it just be another game going on to my phone to be unused?

I understand the worry and the answer is... well it depends. This game is not heavily addicting, so will you want to play it all the time? No. However this game is to fight stress and ward off those long summer days, does it do that well? Yes. It is the perfect game for easy going people and even hardcore gamers when they are sick of all the hardcore stress.

In conclusion, this game is should be tried by all android users. It is exceptionally easy and relaxing and can help anybody at the end of those long days. Give it a try, and if you don't like it, just uninstall, no harm done. But I guarantee its worth a try :)

(Ph)Android <3

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones