1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Link Asus pad to TV wirelessly

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by b0re, May 16, 2011.

1. b0re

b0re Member

Aug 17, 2010
    Hello,

I am looking for a way to stream to my TV from my Asus pad and also to TV at client’s houses.

I have had a look online and found a few most seem to be for windows and so on, they still come with 8 wires.
    Rather not uses cables

I was hoping to find a plug that goes in the TV and that’s it lol

Any suggestions

Advertisement

2. gerberman

gerberman Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Body Armour maker
    UK
    When I went to buy my Ausus transformer I was also looking at the Ipad 2 and one of the demos the salesman showed me was the Ipad2 playing a film then a press on a menu and the onscreen content appeared on a nearby tv ....impressed me I must say.

3. mihaelb

mihaelb Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    You can either use something like winamp remote, which just toggles playing controls on a computer connected to a TV (probably what was shown using the iPad in the above post), or get GoogleTV, which will surely (if not already) have media sharing between all Android devices.

I think the Transformer's own MyNet app can do this too, but you'd have to get that app on a GoogleTV device.

Otherwise, you either have to use an HDMI wire, or a cumbersome wireless video transmitter that you'll have to carry around (wire is easier as a temporary solution)