• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Link] Radios for S-off

I have 1.08.00.0706 and I lost my 4G signal at my work, and my reception went down quite w bit. I don't know hat radio was installed when I took the phone out of the box a couple days ago but it was way better. I have evo v 4g

it was probably an older radio maybe try flashing the .530 radio and let me know how it goes.

Upvote 0
just in case anyone else has this problem. After i flashed the radio (0.97.10.0530) i kept getting stuck in a boot (the cyanogenmod boot/splash screen) and i didnt know what was going on since i had flashed a radio before and it had rebooted just fine before. But apparently what worked was that after i flashed the radio i let it reboot (of course it got stuck in bootloop) i removed the battery and removed the radio file from the sd card then put everything back together and booted into recovery (i am using 4ext) said something about wiping the caches so i did then i rebooted and it worked :D hope this helps out anyone who might be stuck like i was. ps. i am no pro i just try to follow instructions lol :-/

Reactions: gamikzone
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones