• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root link2sd and new update fe16 having issues

Or maybe it's just me.... Can anyone help? I downloaded new odin w/cwm (thanks for putting that out so quick!) and reinstalled link2sd after formatting and creating new partition. Made sure both partitions were mounted in cwm and rebooted. link2sd informs me that 2nd partition is not mounted. I have tried doing everything and can't get it to mount.:(

Any ideas?

Or maybe it's just me.... Can anyone help? I downloaded new odin w/cwm (thanks for putting that out so quick!) and reinstalled link2sd after formatting and creating new partition. Made sure both partitions were mounted in cwm and rebooted. link2sd informs me that 2nd partition is not mounted. I have tried doing everything and can't get it to mount.:(

Any ideas?

Been a long time since I use link2sd, you can try re partitioning your card and in the link2sd settings there may be something you need to do or change, sorry that's all I can remember about that.

Upvote 0
Did that a couple of times last night, was going to try the new KK and HalfAssRom because I couldn't get this to work.

Long story short, I took your advice, reformatted sd card again, repartitioned again, wiped cache partition, wiped dalvik cache and reset permissions; rebooted, went into link2sd and it's working now!!

Yea! love your suggestions; they always seem to work :D

Upvote 0
Did that a couple of times last night, was going to try the new KK and HalfAssRom because I couldn't get this to work.

Long story short, I took your advice, reformatted sd card again, repartitioned again, wiped cache partition, wiped dalvik cache and reset permissions; rebooted, went into link2sd and it's working now!!

Yea! love your suggestions; they always seem to work :D

Well glad it worked!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones