• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Link2sd sdcard 1st partition disappear

mohannad789

Lurker
Apr 22, 2012
I'm sorry this might not be the right place for this post.
I've used link2sd on my HTC chacha after rooting the device
it saved my life!!
I made a second partition using the minitool partition wizard software, linked apps and everything was great until I ran out of memory on my 2nd partition.
I resized using the same software it from 300MB to 400MB, all is well again, till it got full again, I resized it again to 490MB or so using the same method. After it finished successfully, my phone no longer detects the first partition of the SD card :( I cannot access the gallery or mount the SD card to my PC, even link2sd doesn't detect my 1st partition. But the 2nd partition and the apps work correctly.
note that it is 2GB capacity
I tried the SDcard on another identical phone but unrooted (HTC chacha) it worked good and I can mount it to pc normally.
please help! how can I fix this? :(
thank you

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones