• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Linking contacts with facebook

Mar 25, 2010
When I first entered my account info for google and facebook it automatically linked my google contacts and facebook.

Forward to today and I had to delete and resync my contacts, after which it seems it wants me to link every contact individually. I must be missing something, surely there is a way to just tell it to make all suggested links.

Is Sync contacts check in facebook under settings>Accounts & Sync>Facebook ?

Mine automatically put a face with a name in my contacts unless the name was misspelled but even then it would give me suggestions. I do believe the contact card has to be filled out correctly and what i mean is,

First Name: John
Last Name: Doe

Not,
First Name: John Doe
Last Name:

Thats how i do alot of my contacts, I just put the first and last name in the first name box.. its just faster to enter it when your getting someones information.

I hope that makes sense.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones