• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Linking People To Facebook ???

charliehowes

May 5, 2010
I've just started linking people I have in my phonebook to their facebook accounts manually and I've clicked the wrong persons name in the facebook list.
Is their anyway I can rectify this ?
When I try to edit the contact it does not give me the option to unlink said contact from facebook.

Also can anyone please tell me why when I'm trying to search through the people in my facebook contacts it only goes up to the letter B ?

Thanks in advance

I'm looking down the list of contacts in people, and everyone I come to who's on my fb friends list, I'm trying to link. But for some reason, out of 500+ friends, it's only finding up to people who's name begins with A or B.
It will not find anybody after B if I search rather than scroll through the friends list manually either.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones