Liquid damage


Spilled a little bit of coffee on my has been switching from recent apps I had to download a app to disable this problem..will my phone fix it self?


Spacecorp test pilot
If a phone suffers liquid incursion you should turn it off immediately (remove the battery if that's an option) and place it in a sealed bag of dessicant - silica gel is great, but uncooked rice is something you are more likely to have. Leave it for a couple of days (not hours), and hope. Do not turn it on to see how it's doing.

If you currently have a short circuit it may stop shorting as it dries, or it could get worse due to corrosion. Sorry, but this is never good.