• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.6 (FRG22D BuILT FRoM SoUrCE!!! GeT iT FaST BeFoRE iT MeLTs!!!)

RRS Poll - Please Rate this ROM only if you have flashed it.

• 5 Star ROM Rating: Elite

Votes: 49 68.1%
  • 4 Star ROM Rating: Outstanding

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • 3 Star ROM Rating: Average

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 2 Star ROM Rating: Not Ready for Primetime

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 1 Star ROM Rating: Not Usable

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@jbulluck

If you can repost your unanswered questions...I will try to help you out. As a Mod on this site now, I have less time available to provide "tech support" but I try to stay up on this thread as best as I can.

I think it's about time for the next "wave" of experts to step up :) A lot of the old school Moto Droid guys have traded up for new phones and that trend will only continue. Everything works in cycles with these phones...even the people ;)

Reactions: jbulluck
Upvote 0
I am having a difficult time trying to get my home screen to look like it does when you first install the Blueberry Theme...the icons for the App Drawer, SMS, Browser, Contacts and Phone are all blue!

Now that I have purchased Launcher Pro Plus a new version v0.7.7.3 was just released and the icons I mentioned above are grey now after I updated LPPlus...how in the heck can I get these to be blue again?? Its driving me to the brink of.....well i'll leave it at that! Anybody have any input on this please???

I even tried to reinstall the Blueberry Theme again after the update for LPPlus and no luck....help!!

Thanks in advance

Just a question for anyone whom has experience with GDE Home App and LiQuID's ROMs...

How does this combination work together? Would GDE slow it down at all? I read in a different forum that GDE worked well with LiQuID's v1.3 ROM but I am not sure if anything has changed since then...I have never had GDE and it looks pretty cool so I thought I would try it out but want to get some feedback before I purchase GDE.

Thanks

Hey all...If I understand this helpful post here at the top by gotwilk correctly then his instruction should fix the problem I am having with LauncherPro Plus' updated version and the home screen default icons as described in my post from yesterday directly above this message correct??? PLEASE HELP!

I apologize for my lack of knowledge but it will only last a short little bit and I'm really hoping all you knowledgeable members can help me get through this tough time...hey I dont even know how to take a few quotes on here and link it all together the right way and ask a question all in one post so any any any help would be so appreciated!!!

I also have the question a few post above regarding GDE and LFY's ROMs that I am still searching for an answer on while patiently waiting for an answer on here as well...

Or even if im doing/saying/asking things in an unpopular way please let me know...my apologies!!

Edit: Guess I can take multiple post and link them together after all...that was pure luck, im just not that familiar with things but im eagerly trying to accomplish this! Lol

Just wondering if anyone is having any problems with the screen dimming while charging you're phone or mounted in a car dock??

I am testing a fix for this and so far its working great but just curious if anyone else has this issue or if im behind the curve?

Please advise peeps...

@jbulluck

If you can repost your unanswered questions...I will try to help you out. As a Mod on this site now, I have less time available to provide "tech support" but I try to stay up on this thread as best as I can.

I think it's about time for the next "wave" of experts to step up :) A lot of the old school Moto Droid guys have traded up for new phones and that trend will only continue. Everything works in cycles with these phones...even the people ;)

Thank you so much!!! This is awesome all though I'm not trying to make this all about me...sorry if it seems that way but I am grateful to all!! These were the questions, I dont expect every one to be answered but however you can help me would be awesome! It's just hard when you first start out but I am picking up on this rather quickly...

I believe I sent you a PM but I'm not sure if you received it...could you check if you haven't at least so i'll know if I sent it properly? Thanks again UBRocked!!!

Upvote 0
for those looking to update system installed apps, use titanium backup to uninstall app in question. reboot. then install from market. i just did it for the updated Google Search.

@jbulluck

This was the post by gotwillk I was referring to in one of my questions...

Yes I totally understand how the cycle works and I am wanting a new device (thinking Droid X) but upgrade isnt til March next year :mad: I WANT TO and WILL be in that "wave" you are speaking of!!!! I'm determined to get there! Thanks for this offer to help, this is what its all about!!!

Upvote 0
This is not meant in a negative way, my hope is that all things positive will come out of this...

Ok this has me a bit fired up not in an angry way but in a motivating way! When I woke up this afternoon (work nights) and I read these post I knew something has to be done!!! I am glad that LiQuID called us (me) all out on donations because he is absolutely correct as well as thaDroidz regarding how much time, energy, and effort LiQuID puts into these ROMs for all of us (me) to enjoy...and boy do I enjoy his ROMs!!!

Time is money and honestly it shouldn't take the developer informing all of us (me) what I already know...that I need to contribute and do my part in order to keep this going!

Now I, like many others here maybe new to this forum, brand new to LiQuID's ROMs, and brand new to flashing, installing, and setting up all these apps in order to get things working properly on my device but I am NOT new to knowing how to show my appreciation for the things I enjoy...I was taught this as a child!!! We are all benefiting from the creativity, hard work, and dedication of LiQuID with his FroZeN YoGurT ROMs and its time I started showing my token of gratitude even though I, like thaDroidz, does not know what a "good" donation is so I sent what I could which was $20 (FOR THIS RELEASE) and I also donated to Slayher for his hard work and dedication!

It is my belief that thaDroidz is absolutely correct with the 75% to 25% ratio on here and honestly I have been getting a little agitated with the response or lack there of when a question is asked these last few days...for me personally I have asked 3 maybe 4 questions because I really needed help and still do but have yet to get a response from anyone! I really want to send a big thanks to UBRocked and SigmunDroid for their detailed responses that helped start me off in the right direction and also thank you to javaman70, Rodeojones, and thaDroidz for all of you're incite and direction...I am so grateful all of you have helped me with my new addiction!! LOL

My rant is over thanks for listening and please lets help each other out on here especially LiQuID and Slayher because without them...well...no one would be reading this right now!!! :D

I'm open to any feedback...

Dude, I hear exactly what you're saying...
I still have yet to get a response for my signal issue...

Liquid and his team have made my Droid experience the best
it has EVER been! Nothing will change that statement.

Unfortunately the margins for profit are not proportional
to those attained from creating an original piece of work/software
and therein lies the issue.

Personally I feel that if the end user uses something
that a developer took time, effort, patience and dedication
to construct (not create) -then with ingenuity and creativity
build upon that stock ROM and add customizations the end user
will undoubtedly appreciate then I feel a donation *should* be
in order, however....

Should the expectation not be met in that
not enough money has been *given* then it should be
incumbent for Liquid and his team to curb the obviously expedited
work that they put out in seemingly record time to please
the Liquid customer base they have built through their hard work...

I remember when I *made* a custom soundset based on someone elses
basic sounds (hardware synthesizer) it would be a hard sell. I think when all was said and done...

(after spending almost a year of sound design) I had amassed
approximately only 50 buyers at $40.00 each.

The key is volume and unfortunately the modding community is
in the vast Minority when measured against the bulk of
Android OS users who do not know of rooting, roms and the like.

I'd like to give a HUGE Thank you!!! to the entire liquid team
because I have a phone now that is a pleasure to use and
when I need an app to load? It does so right away no matter
the condition.;)

If we could get one million rooted users
to donate a dollar to liquid? Well...:)

Upvote 0
@SigmunDroid

Absolutely, I totally agree that LiQuID and his team have made my mobile experience FUN, ENJOYABLE, and YES THE BEST ITS EVER BEEN!!! I wish I could have given him more to be quite honest...he hasn't seen the last of me I tell ya lol!!

And although the margins for profit aren't there which I doubt this is the reason he does what he does we still as a community in his sub-forum that use, smile, and say ahhhh with his CREATIVELY CONSTRUCTED ROM...we have to "help him, help us!" I love going over to my friends house and comparing devices...I wont do that with a stock ROM, my friend has one of those!

I wouldn't mind at all if he slowed down and let this version "melt in our hands" then surprise us with a new version in a month...some new "FroZeN YoGurT flavor of the Month Special" he serves up......

Thanks for responding!

Upvote 0

Yeah, traitors! lol

I'm trying. I'm by no means an expert, especially when it comes to the very technical goings-on. But I have owned a Droid since Day 1, been rooted for quite some time now, and have made enough mistakes with this thing to realize how to lend a hand. But I want cookies!

Upvote 0
I am having a difficult time trying to get my home screen to look like it does when you first install the Blueberry Theme...the icons for the App Drawer, SMS, Browser, Contacts and Phone are all blue!

Now that I have purchased Launcher Pro Plus a new version v0.7.7.3 was just released and the icons I mentioned above are grey now after I updated LPPlus...how in the heck can I get these to be blue again?? Its driving me to the brink of.....well i'll leave it at that! Anybody have any input on this please???

I even tried to reinstall the Blueberry Theme again after the update for LPPlus and no luck....help!!

Thanks in advance

Updating to a different version of Launcher Pro would "untheme" LP but should not affect system apps as those are are not controlled by LP.

What do your icons look like? Screenshots might help (drocap2 in the market works great for screenshots).

Afterthought: If you are talking about the default LP icons...they are probably not themed in the paid version of Launcher Pro. There are ways around this...but before I go there...I'd like to make sure that IS the problem.

Just a question for anyone whom has experience with GDE Home App and LiQuID's ROMs...

How does this combination work together? Would GDE slow it down at all? I read in a different forum that GDE worked well with LiQuID's v1.3 ROM but I am not sure if anything has changed since then...I have never had GDE and it looks pretty cool so I thought I would try it out but want to get some feedback before I purchase GDE.

Thanks

Honestly, I haven't heard anyone talk about GDE in a while. I can recall one conversations where GDE was mentioned...but that's about it. I actually used GDE back in the day (November/December 2009) and it was decent...but LP and ADW have become the top aftermarket launchers and I wouldn't go to anything else. Can you get a demo in the market? I think some of the GDE themes in the market come with a "lite" version of ADW so you could try it out.

Make a backup before loading it as I don't know what it themes and what it doesn't.

Hey all...If I understand this helpful post here at the top by gotwilk correctly then his instruction should fix the problem I am having with LauncherPro Plus' updated version and the home screen default icons as described in my post from yesterday directly above this message correct??? PLEASE HELP!

I apologize for my lack of knowledge but it will only last a short little bit and I'm really hoping all you knowledgeable members can help me get through this tough time...hey I dont even know how to take a few quotes on here and link it all together the right way and ask a question all in one post so any any any help would be so appreciated!!!

I also have the question a few post above regarding GDE and LFY's ROMs that I am still searching for an answer on while patiently waiting for an answer on here as well...

Or even if im doing/saying/asking things in an unpopular way please let me know...my apologies!!

Edit: Guess I can take multiple post and link them together after all...that was pure luck, im just not that familiar with things but im eagerly trying to accomplish this! Lol

Are you talking about the icons on the Launcher Pro Dock (by the app drawer)? If so, just long press the icon you want to change and click "Change Shortcut", then select "Applications" when the pop-up menu appears, then select the app you want in that dock position. When you select it, you will be prompted to use the default icon or the custom one. Use the default and it will match whatever the app icon is inside the app drawer. Make sense? If this is not the problem...let me know and I'll work on a different solution.

Just wondering if anyone is having any problems with the screen dimming while charging you're phone or mounted in a car dock??

I am testing a fix for this and so far its working great but just curious if anyone else has this issue or if im behind the curve?

Please advise peeps...

Being in the car dock, there are two screens. Swipe your finger from right to left when looking at the "Car Home" default screen. One of the three options will be screen brightness. THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS YOUR NORMAL SCREEN BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS. The three options are Day, Night, and Automatic. Auto simply switches between the Day and Night brightness mode (based on the phone's sensor) and I too find it too DIM when on Night mode unless I am completely in the dark. Change your setting to "Day" and you should be fine.

@jbulluck

Thank you so much!!! This is awesome all though I'm not trying to make this all about me...sorry if it seems that way but I am grateful to all!! These were the questions, I dont expect every one to be answered but however you can help me would be awesome! It's just hard when you first start out but I am picking up on this rather quickly...

I believe I sent you a PM but I'm not sure if you received it...could you check if you haven't at least so i'll know if I sent it properly? Thanks again UBRocked!!!

If you PM'd me, I might have looked at the Forum and seen that someone else had posted the answer (or what I perceived to be the answer) and disregarded your message (if so I apologize). In the future, please continue to post your questions in the forums. PM's are nice but the answers you get will typically only help you (unless you share that knowledge with others). Now the answers may help someone else as well.

After working on coming up with responses to your questions here...I imagine that part of the problem with ppl not responding is that the questions are a bit confusing. I had to re-read the questions a few times. Screenshots are good for times where it may be hard to describe what you are seeing (and helps with people using different terminology). What you might see are icons that are messed up, while I would call them LP dock icons, and others might call them shortcuts. A simple picture eliminates confusion and makes answering the question easier.

I was an Android noobie a year ago so I know what it's like for people to talk circles around you. If you don't understand something...ask. Don't be afraid to make a backup and then experiment with changing settings, testing apps, etc. If you screw something up...just revert to your backup.

Hopefully this post helps you. :D

Upvote 0
Ok, I just rooted my phone last night and am already on my second rom, I did UD 8.0 at first and didn't really like it because of the phone dialer. I am having a similar problem with this rom, too that just turns me off.

I can't get the tool bar at the top of the screen to stay there when im just looking around my home page. The tool bar with time and battery. It's pissing me off because if I drag down, the updates page comes, but it doesn't bring the tool bar back. Anyone have any input as to something I might be able to change?

FYI, I am DLing the watermark'd theme as we speak, think that'll make it come back?

Upvote 0
the slayer donation kept resetting telling me to enter a value greater than 0. At first I knew I entered so I did it again. Same message.. I will try in a few days.

jbulluck any info I give out is from what I have learned here, I try to refrain from the more technical topics.. LMFAO
just passing along the knowledge of the Jedi..
hoping one day I will master and harness the powers myself.

Upvote 0
the slayer donation kept resetting telling me to enter a value greater than 0. At first I knew I entered so I did it again. Same message.. I will try in a few days.

jbulluck any info I give out is from what I have learned here, I try to refrain from the more technical topics.. LMFAO
just passing along the knowledge of the Jedi..
hoping one day I will master and harness the powers myself.

LMAO...thats awesome! Thanks

All I did when I donated was enter in the total amount I could give ex. if I wanted to give $10, I just entered into the box 10 and click "update total"...worked fine for me and I just tried it again and it seems to be working...not sure if this helps you any but it worked for me!

Upvote 0
I should have put this all in one reply sorry folks..
This thread and the other LYF rom releases tend to get multiple pages deep and actually it's hard to tell some times what question got asked and whither or not it got an answer.

Would it be better for the problems/questions post to be started as a new thread under liquid0624 - Android Forums ?

Just keep the realeases stickied at the top.
Just sumfin I been noticing.

Upvote 0
LMAO...thats awesome! Thanks

All I did when I donated was enter in the total amount I could give ex. if I wanted to give $10, I just entered into the box 10 and click "update total"...worked fine for me and I just tried it again and it seems to be working...not sure if this helps you any but it worked for me!

the liquid one worked, just the slayher kept defaulting back to 0. Maybe I was being to cheap on Slayher and that's his way of bumping up the anty... :D:D

EDIT: sum bitch that's what it was, I raised it a few dollars and it work..
LMFAO maybe just coincidence..
Crap I forgot to add message to the invoice... yeah the blank check was from me Slayher...

Upvote 0
Updating to a different version of Launcher Pro would "untheme" LP but should not affect system apps as those are are not controlled by LP.

What do your icons look like? Screenshots might help (drocap2 in the market works great for screenshots).

Afterthought: If you are talking about the default LP icons...they are probably not themed in the paid version of Launcher Pro. There are ways around this...but before I go there...I'd like to make sure that IS the problem.

Yes you are correct with the LPPlus icons and it makes sense that it would "untheme" LPPlus after thinking about it! Its just this ROM runs so smooth its like taking it out of the box and unwrapping it!!! I honestly had a brain fart not realizing I'm working with a themed ROM so makes perfect sense now...I know i'll be looking for a fix tonight! Screenshots of before and after are attached.

[/QUOTE] Honestly, I haven't heard anyone talk about GDE in a while. I can recall one conversations where GDE was mentioned...but that's about it. I actually used GDE back in the day (November/December 2009) and it was decent...but LP and ADW have become the top aftermarket launchers and I wouldn't go to anything else. Can you get a demo in the market? I think some of the GDE themes in the market come with a "lite" version of ADW so you could try it out.

Make a backup before loading it as I don't know what it themes and what it doesn't. [/QUOTE]

WOW didnt realize GDE was that old...where the heck have I been? Ok so I was thinking of removing the ADW Launcher (not a big fan) and then use GDE as one of my launchers along with LPPlus, just like I have the option with LPPlus and ADW now...this is possible yes? I will look for it in the market!

[/QUOTE] Are you talking about the icons on the Launcher Pro Dock (by the app drawer)? If so, just long press the icon you want to change and click "Change Shortcut", then select "Applications" when the pop-up menu appears, then select the app you want in that dock position. When you select it, you will be prompted to use the default icon or the custom one. Use the default and it will match whatever the app icon is inside the app drawer. Make sense? If this is not the problem...let me know and I'll work on a different solution. [/QUOTE]

Yes I am talking about the icons on the dock but I was asking a different question than answered, no biggie, my bad for not explaining myself properly! This question coincides with the other post I referred to by gotwillk...I'm asking if his solution to the Google Search would correct my issue with the LPPlus icons that are now grayed do to the update but now I get that once I update then its unthemed so his solution will not fix my issue im thinking...

[/QUOTE] Being in the car dock, there are two screens. Swipe your finger from right to left when looking at the "Car Home" default screen. One of the three options will be screen brightness. THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS YOUR NORMAL SCREEN BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS. The three options are Day, Night, and Automatic. Auto simply switches between the Day and Night brightness mode (based on the phone's sensor) and I too find it too DIM when on Night mode unless I am completely in the dark. Change your setting to "Day" and you should be fine.

Hopefully this post helps you. :D[/QUOTE]

Well I have done some searching and found that its actually a defect in 2.2 Stock ROMs according to whats in these post but I have since found a fix for this (see post # 9 in link)...you can tell by my excitement in that post that I had really felt like I was the man for a minute LOL!

Issue 10470 - android - Froyo on Droid dims after screen timeout period in car dock while charging - Project Hosting on Google Code

Thank you for you're help UBRocked!!! I will try and do better on my explanations of what I am talking about too! Hopefully some other NooBs will be able to see this entire page used up by me (sorry guys/girls) and get some answers to their questions as well!

Attachments

• screenshot_1.jpg
    screenshot_1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 75
  • screenshot_2.jpg
    screenshot_2.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 67
Upvote 0
Love this ROM! Its perfect! Runs so smooth with launcherpro. Just got it all hooked up last night with the galaxy s theme and a 1.25 slayher kernel! No problems so far. The only thing is I wish Gmail and the Market weren't black on the galaxy s theme. That's the only thing. Besides that, I'm straight!
Thanks Liquid!

Here...try this GSFYv1.6_Stock_Gmail_&_Market.zip

This is how I made that file:

- You just take the Galaxy S theme and open it with WinRAR or 7-zip (open it...do NOT unzip it).
- Navigate to system > app
- Delete everything in that directory
- Open LFY 1.6 the same way.
- Select the apk's that you want to move over to the theme (in this case I moved gmail.apk and vending.apk)
- Copy those over to the Galaxy S theme (just drag and drop in the same screen you were in when you deleted all the apk's).
- Close the application windows (WinRAR or 7-zip)
- Put the "new" theme on your sdcard and flash like you normally would

Enjoy ;)

Reactions: Thornfullessrose
Upvote 0
Yes I am talking about the icons on the dock but I was asking a different question than answered, no biggie, my bad for not explaining myself properly! This question coincides with the other post I referred to by gotwillk...I'm asking if his solution to the Google Search would correct my issue with the LPPlus icons that are now grayed do to the update but now I get that once I update then its unthemed so his solution will not fix my issue im thinking...

The "grayed" icons are LauncherPro icons. If you long press on the icons in the dock, you can change to use the default icon (the icon as it appears in your app drawer), the grayed LauncherPro icons, or a custom icon. You can download icons from various places to assign whereever you feel necessary. I highly recommend going to LauncherPro's website and perusing the forums there, as there's links to lots of diff places where you can find icons. Also, they have a lot of dock options (almost too many..lol).

Here's a link to that site:
LauncherPro Forum • Index page

Reactions: jbulluck
Upvote 0
Ok, I just rooted my phone last night and am already on my second rom, I did UD 8.0 at first and didn't really like it because of the phone dialer. I am having a similar problem with this rom, too that just turns me off.

I can't get the tool bar at the top of the screen to stay there when im just looking around my home page. The tool bar with time and battery. It's pissing me off because if I drag down, the updates page comes, but it doesn't bring the tool bar back. Anyone have any input as to something I might be able to change?

FYI, I am DLing the watermark'd theme as we speak, think that'll make it come back?
Chances are that you are using ADW Launcher. Just use a swipe motion on any clear part of the screen for it to appear/disapear

Upvote 0
I agree 1.6 is much more smooth than 1.5 for me as well. I may have misinterpreted you original post about the tests. I read it as you were blaming the rom with the issues as a result of the test when I have had problems with doing the same thing with ti backup. I understand now you are trying to speed the process of setting up a new rom with minimal errors once set up; which I appreciate, any way to speed up the process of setting up a new rom is great, given it works. I *believe* swype is tempermental to the build and find that running the installer is the easiest way to get it on my phone. However a way to get my widgets to stay on my home screen after a rom flash would be great.

I may have this one, although it slows the overall set up process down a bit.

1. Install ROM, let it install all apps on its own, or else just kill that and restore apps only using TiBu.
  2. Reboot phone
  3. Use TiBu to now restore settings
  4. Reboot phone.

YMMV, but this time around when restoring my backup I used this method an all my widgets were back as of the second reboot....

And, yeah, Swype is so much of a PITA - it worked on the last three ROMs without a problem, so when it b0rked on this one I was miffed a bit - but I realize that it could be any one of my 170+ apps installed, so...

I was basing my point about the 1200 kernel on my own experience. My phone likes them for a day or two then it decides that it does not, I have not been able to identify the issue as to why it changes. And because my wife has seen me put my phone thru bootloops and crashes she refuses to let me touch her droid when I am talking about anything root related.

that is interesting - have you tried wiping caches every other day and seeing if that helps? That is the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to periodic failure like that, as the caches are the one thing that start going not so well with our phones.

Another thing is the number of SMS stored in memory - I had gotten up to 500, and while I couldn't say it was a bad thing directly, I did notice improved phone responsiveness after using SMS Backup and Restore to back them up and then delete them all...

Migrating to GV also has helped, except that not everyone know to use my GV number instead of my reg cell number lol....

I was not trying to flame you or call you inexperienced, interpreted your words as to problems with the rom which is apparently not what you meant.

All good bro - we both made mistakes - but at least we kept hour heads about it and explained ourselves.

Upvote 0
Here...try this GSFYv1.6_Stock_Gmail_&_Market.zip

This is how I made that file:

- You just take the Galaxy S theme and open it with WinRAR or 7-zip (open it...do NOT unzip it).
- Delete everything in that directory
- Open LFY 1.6 the same way.
- Select the apk's that you want to move over to the theme (in this case I moved gmail.apk and vending.apk)
- Copy those over to the Galaxy S theme (just drag and drop in the same screen you were in when you deleted all the apk's).
- Close the application windows (WinRAR or 7-zip)
- Put the "new" theme on your sdcard and flash like you normally would

Enjoy ;)

Dude.. FREAKIN' WOW! Thats all? Thanks a billion dude. that dark market and gmail were starting to erk me this afternoon. Now i can use my market widget again. Now i can officially say this ROM iiiisss... PERFECT!
thanks again dude!:)

EDIT: LoL, oh yeah, nice pic and signature!

Reactions: UBRocked
Upvote 0
Just wanted to add kudos for this rom. Much smoother for me than 1.5. Really happy. I'm running unthemed with default kernel and LauncherPro added back on. My hubby is running unrooted 2.2(latest release) and he's unhappy. I'm trying to talk him into letting me root him!

Also I believe in supporting the developers! Thanks are great but sometimes you gotta "say it with cash."

Upvote 0
Can anyone tell me how to do those mods where you can block adds and turn off the camera sound? I tried using the terminal emulator but they didn't work. did a reboot too and still no go. Also can anyone answer why when you download and install the smoked theme you get the watermark wallpaper and not the smoked wallpaper? Love the rom other wise. Thanks for all the help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones