• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories List of all HTC Evo Cases.

jynx

Nov 27, 2010
Im looking to get a case for my evo. What have you guys had the best experience with?

I am looking for something on the more durable side.

Here are a list of the popular ones I have found.

Otterbox Impact Series Case MSRP: $19.95

htc1-evo4g-20-41.jpg

Otterbox Commuter Series Case MSRP: $34.95

acc_HTC4-EVO4G-20-C40TRback.jpg

Otterbox Defender Series Case MSRP: $49.95

HTC2-EVO4G-20-C4OTR_A_1.jpg

Casemate Tough Case MSRP: $29.99

getDynamicImage.aspx

Casemate Barely There Case MSRP: $19.99

getDynamicImage.aspx

Casemate Gelli Case MSRP: $14.99

getDynamicImage.aspx

Body Glove Snap On Case MSRP: $29.99

9145301-BG.jpg

Body Glove Snap On Case MSRP: 24.99

6a00d83451c9ec69e2013483613666970c-800wi

Trident Cyclops MSRP: $34.95

218193648.jpg

Innocase Rugged Holster Combo MSRP: $49.95

BD3-HKR4HEV4-2.jpg

Innocase Active MSRP: $29.95

CSR6HEV4-WH-3.jpg

Innocase II MSRP: $29.95

CSR3HEV4-GY-2.jpg

The Body Glove snap case is worthless. It will break. Mine did. Matter of fact, Sprint knows this and if you take a broken one back they will credit you towards another case.

The Otterbox Commuter is no better than a TPU. I had one on my Evo. I took it off when the phone got hot while using it for navigation. Just not for me.

I have a Otterbox Defender on the way. Problem is that I love streaking. A naked phone just feels so good. Light and sleek. I doubt I'll even put the Defender on.

Upvote 0
The Body Glove snap case is worthless. It will break. Mine did. Matter of fact, Sprint knows this and if you take a broken one back they will credit you towards another case.

The Otterbox Commuter is no better than a TPU. I had one on my Evo. I took it off when the phone got hot while using it for navigation. Just not for me.

I have a Otterbox Defender on the way. Problem is that I love streaking. A naked phone just feels so good. Light and sleek. I doubt I'll even put the Defender on.

Willing to sell your Otterbox, then?

Upvote 0
^ no

From the reviews here only two of those would be worth considering....the trident and the rugged. The biggest complaint on the rugged being the added bulk.

For a nearly full list of all cases search evo case on amazon
Remember the most expensive isn't always best.

I gave up on cases when I got the extended battery

Upvote 0
I like the Seidio Innocase Rugged holster combo. I can just use the very slim profile Innocase (with holster) when I don't need so much protection, but when I do need it I can just put the Rugged additional layers on it and use that holster with it. It might be a little pricey compared to the others, but you're basically getting two cases and two holsters (and my came with screen protectors, too).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones