• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

List of compatible phones?

T-Mobile uses GSM technology. Boost Mobile uses CDMA technology. Incompatible altogether.

If you know someone who can enter the phone's ID into the Boost Mobile system, then any Sprint / Virgin Mobile / Boost Mobile phone should work just fine for you easily. Other phones may be possible (depending on bands the phone supports), but would be more work and may get you poor results.

Upvote 0
newer sprint phones require flashing yes, old phones such as your average decade old flip phone they will activate for you if you get a live person on the phone and make them do it, but only after the account is active and to create an active account you must.use a boost phone

to be quite honest i have borrowed boost esns to activate accounts before, you only need it till you switch to the sprint phone

that all being said, no android phone is cobsidered a legacy device by sprint therefore you cant get it active no matter how hard you try. it would take changine the meid which is legally questionable but as long as you use an android donor to activate an android phone i dont personally see the issue, and data will require you to use the donor phones data connection usernames and passcodes stored in nv items 465, 466, 1192, and 1194. galaxy prevail is a possible donor, i even wrote a program to do most of the work for you as far as the data thing but you still have to be tech savvy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones