• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root List of Fascinate Themes/Roms

It would sure be nice to get this thread stickied. It has become the first thread I look for when I log on now !

Thank you very much for all of the hard work and the way you support and help out this community nitsuj17 !

Most of the time I am just lurking and reading and your posts have helped me out of more than one bind.

Upvote 0
It would sure be nice to get this thread stickied. It has become the first thread I look for when I log on now !

Thank you very much for all of the hard work and the way you support and help out this community nitsuj17 !

Most of the time I am just lurking and reading and your posts have helped me out of more than one bind.

thanks dan :) yeah i think af tries to keep the stickies to a minimum these days... a few months ago it seemed like the first 10 threads of each forum were stickies and it was cluttered, so i appreciate them "decluttering"...it a thread like this is useful...just give it a bump every now and then :cool:

Upvote 0
Loving your Nextang theme, bout to flash it... Question though... Any chance you can make the same one, but with a blue color??? I Love the black/blue type thing, and giants are my favorite team. Just curious!

retrokid223 actually made pretty much what you are talking about a blue nextheme awhile back, but for some reason didnt realize it (i think its nexdeep) ill have to ask him next time we are both in irc why he didnt finish it/post it

Upvote 0
retrokid223 actually made pretty much what you are talking about a blue nextheme awhile back, but for some reason didnt realize it (i think its nexdeep) ill have to ask him next time we are both in irc why he didnt finish it/post it

Yea, I love the blue... But i'm pretty happy with your black and orange setup... Def my theme currently, thanks :D

Upvote 0
Anyone have any ideas why when i downloaded the Ultimate Gingerbread theme that I didn't get the lock screen? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

you have to have the glass lock enabled....its enabled by default in jts (and i believe sonofskywalkers) roms so most themers dont put the modified files into there to enable it as its redundant....i think i may have for matted blues just because when dj05 first launched jt hadnt packaged it into those versions of the roms yet or just because i thought it was helpful...cant remember :eek:

Reactions: Wolfedude88
Upvote 0
you have to have the glass lock enabled....its enabled by default in jts (and i believe sonofskywalkers) roms so most themers dont put the modified files into there to enable it as its redundant....i think i may have for matted blues just because when dj05 first launched jt hadnt packaged it into those versions of the roms yet or just because i thought it was helpful...cant remember :eek:

So I switched my lock screen from puzzle to glass unlock, but now i just have the glass lockscreen. Is there something else I have to do?

Or are we talking about something different altogether?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Also I am not receiving any text messages, not since I either installed the new market place of the theme, not sure if either one are the cause of that.

Any advice?

One last problem, I cannot go into recovery through rom manager, i did it twice last it says, but it will boot back up regularly, didn't think it was a big deal since I can do it by holding down both volume buttons.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones