• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

List of intents

Reactions: D-U-R-X
Upvote 0
In that app, go to whatever app you are looking for intents for, and click on the "Android Manifest" button. In there you will find all of the intents that app accepts.

For your second question, there is a "Perform Task" action in Tasker, that lets you send parameters to the task being called. In the user guide there are directions on how to run a task with shell commands as well.

Upvote 0
There were two subjects.

First.

Finding a list of useful intents and is there an intent to invoke "{} Developer options". You recommend an app. My question is ... how find the example intent using the app you recommended.

Second.

Passing data from one Task to another Task. I was trying to do it with Load App and it is not supported on the loaded app side. I finally found Perform Task and it does exactly what I want even when the tasks are converted to Apps.

tlaWiFiDisable
A1: Perform Task [ Name:tlaWiFi Stop:Off Priority:5 Parameter 1 (%par1):Disable Parameter 2 (%par2): Return Value Variable: ]

tlaWiFi
A1: Variable Set [ Name:%par1 To:d Do Maths:Off Append:On ]
A2: If [ %par1 ~ Enabled ]
A3: Variable Set [ Name:%par1 To:still %par1 Do Maths:Off Append:Off ] If [ %WIFI ~ on ]
A4: WiFi [ Set:On ] If [ %WIFI ~ off ]
A5: Else If [ %par1 ~ Disabled ]
A6: Variable Set [ Name:%par1 To:still %par1 Do Maths:Off Append:Off ] If [ %WIFI ~ off ]
A7: WiFi [ Set:Off ] If [ %WIFI ~ on ]
A8: End If
A9: Say [ Text:WiFi is %par1 Engine:Voice:default:default Stream:5 Pitch:5 Speed:5 Respect Audio Focus:On Continue Task Immediately:On ] If [ %Say_Text ~ enabled ]
A10: Popup [ Title: Text:Wi-Fi

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones