1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Listen (google labs inc.) PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ARR22, Aug 4, 2010.

1. ARR22

ARR22 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Male
    Network/System Administrator, I build and fix PC's
    Some where in Iowa. But born and rasied in Austin
    Is anyone else having problems with the app called LISTEN you know the app that was developed by google to let you listen and subscribe to podcast?

Every time I try to log in it gives me a message saying "Listen requires a gmail account to sync with reader.google.com. Please add a new account in system preferences".

I have a google account that is synced, everything was fine before the 2.2 update. Granted I updated early so that maybe my problem.

I have already tried to uninstall the app and resyncing my google account and reinstalling the app and nothing. I tried a soft reboot and a factory reset. And nothing. Im sad :( because this is one of my favorite apps.

I did the early update a few days ago and Im just now noticing this app is no longer working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement

2. Cobravision

Cobravision Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2010
    I used it this morning without a hitch, but I did get that login message and just bypassed it.

3. ARR22

ARR22 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Male

And how did you bypass it? I try to hit menu and it does nothing. When I hit back it exits the app?

4. Bagua

Bagua Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Animation Director
    Palatine IL.
    I just checked, since I re-installed I started the app. Went thru the 6 page tutorial then hit next, crash. Relaunched got to the account info and then...crash. 3rd time same login and it finally took my account. Maybe try a re-install.

5. ARR22

ARR22 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Male

I already did.

6. Cobravision

Cobravision Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2010
    I don't remember clearly since I was in the car at the time. I just remember a prompt to that no account was set up, and I think I pressed the return key and just kept going. I just checked now and everything seems to be fine. I can't replicate the issue.