1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support lite'ning v6 fc's help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by adz63, Aug 18, 2011.

1. adz63

adz63 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 29, 2010
    Berkshire, England
    ok since installing lr6, i am getting fc's when opening stock phone contacts and message apps. i have tried everything like full wipes , nandroids , reflash with and without wipes everything . nobody from the thread seems to be able to help so i thought i would ask here ... went back to lr5 and everything went fine and no fc's , back on lr6 now and cant send a msg look at contcts logs etc

here are the problems

android process acore
    process com android mms
    process com android phone

all fc everytime .

are these system apk's that can be replaced ? if so where could i get them from .

or how can i fix the problem ..

as i say i have wiped and installed . no wipe and installed , fixed permissions etc to no avail

please help

edit slug i need your expertise

Advertisement

2. Slug

Slug Check six!
    None

Aug 1, 2009
    Male
    Mobile phone retail
    Inverness, UK
    I'm flattered, but I've never used Lite'ning so can't be of much help other than suggest that you revert to the previous working release. If you're getting a fc in process.acore after a full data wipe then something's not right with the ROM imho. A logcat would probably tell more.

3. adz63

adz63 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 29, 2010
    Berkshire, England
    i think i might of sorted it .. i had a log provider for v5 kg6 i installed to get rid of messages showing up in logs . i put that on v6 thought maybe thats why it keeps fc'ing . so i reflashed v6 yet again without adding the logprovider apk after , which was the 1st thing i done coz i hate msgs in logs . but now i have not put it there it seems to be working touch wood . maybe the log provider apk i was given was only compatible with kg6 and not kh1 ... well thats my thinking anyway :)