1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Little green numbers and black counters...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Peaser, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Peaser

Peaser Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Okay, anyone else notice this? When I go into people and click on the center button at the bottom which represents groups, little round green circles come up with numbers in them in some of the groups. I am assuming that it represents the number of people within that group that have somesort of update, but when I go into the group itself it doesn't tell me anything else.

And,
    Since the update, when I am typing a txt message to someone there is a little black rectangular box at the end of the input screen that seems to be telling me the number of characters I have left to type, however, the box doesn't move and will actually cover the last word I am typing!

Any comments?

And I haven't seen any little green blinking light!!! Where are you people seeing that?

Advertisement

2. C07

C07 Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2009
    The green icon you are referring to is a notification bubble alert. It is telling you that you have a unread message or missed call. Same bubble that appears over the message/email icons on homescreen.

Not sure about character count box.

Green light - Upper right hand corner of phone. Plug it in to the charger, see the amber light there. It flashes green when you have missed call/message/email.

3. swe3t23

swe3t23 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2009
    ya the character counter in the text message is so annoying. It wasn't like this before the update.

i wish they fix this