• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

little water +ascend screen?

So i have this suckish problem where my palms gets sweaty (a little) and when i go to touch the screen, it acts like my finger is there, where the little sweat is. and my touch screen feels so dry, how can i fix that problem? (not the palm problem)

lmfao dude, TRUST ME, i had the same exact problem as you. i know what your talking bout, i remember after i played basketball it was impossible to use my phone cuz of sweat too..solution is get a screen protecter on your phone. its $5 at a offical metro pcs dealer if your with that service..you can soak your hand in water and use the screen perfectly fine with a screen protecter.

Reactions: kevinrubio
Upvote 0
lmfao dude, TRUST ME, i had the same exact problem as you. i know what your talking bout, i remember after i played basketball it was impossible to use my phone cuz of sweat too..solution is get a screen protecter on your phone. its $5 at a offical metro pcs dealer if your with that service..you can soak your hand in water and use the screen perfectly fine with a screen protecter.

lol, i play football, and to much sweat for me.
and i'll buy one this week, thanks alot man :)

Upvote 0
i payed 5 dollars for one screensaver lol, i got ripped off though
but it was worth it, i got rid of the problem of the sweat touching the screen.
Damn it...I only got one too. >_<

One thing I do notice about Metro stores, they do like to hire them chicks *No offense intended ladies* that have blunt but bad answers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones