1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Live Message won't access my full Gallery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pyrwhite, Sep 23, 2017.

1. pyrwhite

pyrwhite Lurker
    None

Sep 15, 2016
    Initially when I opened Live Message, the screen would display pen and color options on the left and BACKGROUND on the top right. Selecting Background would pull up color options as well as all the pictures from my gallery. I could select one from my library and edit it in Live Message. Recently it only displays a few photos and not my full gallery of pictures. Is there a setting I'm missing?

Advertisement

2. marctronixx

Oct 12, 2009
    34.0522° N, 118.2437° W
    what carrier? did you reboot? clear app cache?

3. pyrwhite

pyrwhite Lurker
    None

Sep 15, 2016
    Carrier was Sprint and did all that but I think I solved the problem.

My Gallery was synced to Samsung Cloud. So the photos were being saved in the cloud, while Live Message was looking for them on the device.

I downloaded them back to the device and terminated the sync to Samsung Cloud and they re-appeared. Thanks.

My Gallery was synced to Samsung Cloud. So the photos were being saved in the cloud, while Live Message was looking for them on the device.

I downloaded them back to the device and terminated the sync to Samsung Cloud and they re-appeared. Thanks.

marctronixx likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Welcome to the Galaxy Note 8 Forum where you'll find help, tips, tricks, accessories, reviews, and more for Samsung's S-Pen enabled smartphone. With a 6.3-inch screen, 6GB RAM, 8MP/12MP front & back cameras and a whole lot more- the Galaxy Note 8 is an absolute BEAST!