• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Live stream audio problem

Hi All;

New member. Have a problem with my Samsung tablet. Thru an internet feed was listening to my grand daughter play basketball Friday evening and just like that it went away. Sent a text to my son that I had lost the game and he said half time. Well I never could get it back. Then Saturday called the Samsung help line and was chatting with the nice lady when as I logged on to the web site and clicked on the link, I got the station. Thought all was good until I couldn't get the Saturday night game. So today I tried downloading a couple of app with no avail. I can get the station on my laptop but not the tablet. Any suggestions other than I am old and apparently not very tech savy.

Hi masterbowler. Welcome to AF. It's likely a resource or connection problem. I'm sure our friendly members can get you fixed up. Let us know what Samsung tablet you are using or find your tablet in this list and give it a click. Your best support will be found in the discussion area for your particular tablet. Here is the list of tablet areas.
Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums
Feel free to follow that link and then ask for help there... or let us know what you are using and we'll give you a direct link. Thanks for joining and good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones