1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Live TV

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aamir147, Dec 1, 2010.

1. aamir147

aamir147 Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Hollywood, Fl
    Hi, Im new to the community and new to android. I recently converted from Iphone. But I am having a problem understanding something. I have official fw 2.1 vibrant and having trouble playing any streams from atdhe.net. I have read on forums that vibrant will stream video. I know this phone already has Flash lite on it but does not support flash 10.1. Can anyone help me? Are there any other sites that I can play on videos on without the need for Root or froyo update. I have also tried channelsurfing.net without success. I do not want to root yet if at all until I am comfortable with the scene and the whole idea of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Advertisement

2. ETNSC

ETNSC Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Try the Skyfire browser. It is suppose to handle most video streams without having Flash 10.1. Otherwise it is on to Froyo.

3. Big Dog KMc

Big Dog KMc Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    San Diego,CA
    On Stock Android 2.1 and Modded 2.1 Skyfire did not work for me.

When I flashed froyo( Leeked Android 2.2) from Axura (v2.0.5) Then some of the videos there worked with the stock browser. the others needed a different kind of player installed to work. but as long as my WWE works, Im fine.