• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi, Im new to the community and new to android. I recently converted from Iphone. But I am having a problem understanding something. I have official fw 2.1 vibrant and having trouble playing any streams from atdhe.net. I have read on forums that vibrant will stream video. I know this phone already has Flash lite on it but does not support flash 10.1. Can anyone help me? Are there any other sites that I can play on videos on without the need for Root or froyo update. I have also tried channelsurfing.net without success. I do not want to root yet if at all until I am comfortable with the scene and the whole idea of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Try the Skyfire browser. It is suppose to handle most video streams without having Flash 10.1. Otherwise it is on to Froyo.

On Stock Android 2.1 and Modded 2.1 Skyfire did not work for me.

When I flashed froyo( Leeked Android 2.2) from Axura (v2.0.5) Then some of the videos there worked with the stock browser. the others needed a different kind of player installed to work. but as long as my WWE works, Im fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones