• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
i do not own one as i am a happy owner of an EVO 4G. but my friend at work just got one and it is running a nice version of 2.1... but it will not allow the use of live wallpaper. she can see and download them on the market just like the crap version of XDA or 2.0.1 and equaly like these versions it cannot run them. i tryed checking for updates and no luck it's realy disapointing because i told her "no worries get an android phone, you'll love it! =]" has anyone found a way to make it work?

i do not own one as i am a happy owner of an EVO 4G. but my friend at work just got one and it is running a nice version of 2.1... but it will not allow the use of live wallpaper. she can see and download them on the market just like the crap version of XDA or 2.0.1 and equaly like these versions it cannot run them. i tryed checking for updates and no luck it's realy disapointing because i told her "no worries get an android phone, you'll love it! =]" has anyone found a way to make it work?

Phone specs are not enough to run "smoothly" the live wallpapers... sorry....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones