• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help loading status bar

E_Razor

Lurker
Jul 7, 2011
Hi many apologies if this question has already been asked, i have done a quick search but i am a little new to this forum.
i have just brought an optimus me and found that the text was a little too small when texting. to get round this i downloaded an app to enlarge the text. this works fine, but now the loading status bar keeps appearing on the screen but doesn't seem to do anything. can anyone tell me if this is actually downloading anything and if it is how do i stop it.
many thanks:D

Hi many apologies if this question has already been asked, i have done a quick search but i am a little new to this forum.
i have just brought an optimus me and found that the text was a little too small when texting. to get round this i downloaded an app to enlarge the text. this works fine, but now the loading status bar keeps appearing on the screen but doesn't seem to do anything. can anyone tell me if this is actually downloading anything and if it is how do i stop it.
many thanks:D

Dont think its downloading. Any other apps running? Anti virus etc? If so try stopping them in "settings-applications" 1 at a time to find out which one is causing the prob and maybe its the text app itself?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones