• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Local Phone Contacts won't show in Liberty 3v2

D3kTrix

Lurker
Dec 28, 2011
I switched to Liberty 3v2 today, everything went good except my local phone contacts that backup assistant downloaded will not show in the Contacts menu.
And they are not set to invisible from the contacts menu settings. The option to make them show isn't even shown. (Screen shot attached)

My Fav/Stared Contacts show in the Favorites Tab show up, but none show in the regular Contacts Tab.
Google/Facebook & other Contacts will show/hide from the list, but not the local phone contacts.

If I make a Google contacts show in the list, and go to edit one of them, it will show show the phone local info for that person also. So I know the contacts are on the phone, just won't show in the list.

In this screenshot there should be a "Phone" option"
screenshot-1325141136436.png

Should also be a local "Phone" option in this menu
screenshot-1325141161627.png

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

My contacts are synced with Google also, but I haven't been keeping them synced so there are tons of duplicates and outdated numbers, it would take me hours to fix. My local contacts were perfect, so I need to have access to them.

I also tried to restore the local contacts from a backup I had on my SD card, it imported them, but they still won't show.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones