1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Local Phone Contacts won't show in Liberty 3v2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by D3kTrix, Dec 29, 2011.

1. D3kTrix

D3kTrix Lurker

I switched to Liberty 3v2 today, everything went good except my local phone contacts that backup assistant downloaded will not show in the Contacts menu.
    And they are not set to invisible from the contacts menu settings. The option to make them show isn't even shown. (Screen shot attached)

My Fav/Stared Contacts show in the Favorites Tab show up, but none show in the regular Contacts Tab.
    Google/Facebook & other Contacts will show/hide from the list, but not the local phone contacts.

If I make a Google contacts show in the list, and go to edit one of them, it will show show the phone local info for that person also. So I know the contacts are on the phone, just won't show in the list.

In this screenshot there should be a "Phone" option"
    [​IMG]

Should also be a local "Phone" option in this menu
    [​IMG]

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

My contacts are synced with Google also, but I haven't been keeping them synced so there are tons of duplicates and outdated numbers, it would take me hours to fix. My local contacts were perfect, so I need to have access to them.

I also tried to restore the local contacts from a backup I had on my SD card, it imported them, but they still won't show.

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. D3kTrix

D3kTrix Lurker

Never mind I just bit the bullet and re-organized my contacts from the google site. Figured it would be better in the long run to rely on that instead of a backup assistant style setup anyway.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews