• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Local Verizon store fixing soft bricked HTC one m8?

cguy3000

Lurker
Oct 20, 2014
Does Verizon know how to fix soft bricked HTC one m8 with a locked boot loader and S-on? I have exhausted every other method to fix my phone and it just doesnt work. So does like a local store know how to do that? It soft bricked after it attempted to update to android 4.4.3. Which failed miserably

Does Verizon know how to fix soft bricked HTC one m8 with a locked boot loader and S-on? I have exhausted every other method to fix my phone and it just doesnt work. So does like a local store know how to do that? It soft bricked after it attempted to update to android 4.4.3. Which failed miserably

unfortunately,no. they will want to swap it out,prolly with a refurb. youre better off to call vzw and jump thru their hoops.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones