• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help location of saved files !!!

You need to get a file manager, I know you don't have market access from your other posts. Have you had any luck with getting applications from the internet? Have a look for something like Astro file manager. This will allow you to see your sd on the phone and then find where the files have been saved.

The other option is to download PC Companion from SE website and use the file manager part of that to view what is on your SD card.

Reactions: Ameen
Upvote 0
Question, are you using a MicroSD card? To my knowledge, anything you down load from the Market will go to your phones "Internal Memory". The only way you can get things to your SD card is through the method that RoseRed pointed out (Software) or using a program that will allow you to move apps and other files from your phones Internal Memory to your SD Card, as also suggested by RoseRed.

However, I would be very cautious as to what you move and where you move it. With 1.6 OS, the one we are currently using you may run into a lot of problems moving apps to your SD card. So, if your running low on your Internal Memory due to files you have installed, you may just want to eliminate the ones you really don't need until you are comfortable with moving files around inside your phone. I make this suggestion since I don't know your level of knowledge in regards to the internals of the smartphones..

Hope it helped and Good Luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones