• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lock 2.0 Help, please

runLoganrun

Nov 28, 2009
Stock lock keeps popping up, either after a reboot, or underneath Lock 2.0.

Started getting black screen with little faux notification bar, nothing else, after unlocking, then could get into home, but kept locking up (the screen, not the phone).

Applied background to 2.0, but randomnly it shows up as skin I previously put on with no background. (maybe I should put it back to stock first?)

I tried this app quite some time ago, and had similar issues, I was hoping maybe it had improved since then.

Does this app consistently work for anybody?

Thanks,
rlr

I've been using it myself, and I wish it would be there after a reboot...but no, you have to re-"activate" it every time. That, coupled with the fact that I can't seem to find a skin for it that I like, means that I am probably about to un-install...the only thing stopping me is knowing I PAID for it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones