1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lock screen, Factory Reset and SD card wiped

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ElJettaDroid, Oct 14, 2014.

1. ElJettaDroid

ElJettaDroid Lurker

So my lame gf decided to get curious with her new phone and wanted to see what would happen if you messed with the lock screen too much just in case it got stolen from work or such.. and see if it was "safe".. she purposely got to last try (9th try) on the pattern lock screen and she got the infamous "right password or phone will reset" and to her luck she friking missed the last dot on the pattern and the phone reseted :mad: really girl?!

Anywho: phone reseted but it also wiped clean the sd card ? Sounds like newer phones do that now, I searched...

I also got that theres not much left to do but to try and recover the sd card files on the pc with a program?

At first even I got mad at her but hope she learns her lesson on curiosity. I even told her why didn't you just google it?? But I do feel bad she had lots of pics in the card and only saved there nowhere else. I know right?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Gremlin256

Gremlin256 Android Enthusiast

Well I think there is a tool (software) on the net .. Saw it in a different forum last year. I would suggest google search.

LG G3 Forum

The LG G3 release date was June 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2/3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

June 2014
Release Date
Reviews