1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support lock screen orientation

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DanSan, Dec 19, 2009.

1. DanSan

DanSan Well-Known Member

got my droid 3 days ago, i honestly dont remember if it rotated landscape on the home screen by itself. i downloaded home++ right away and have all the orientations checked so it now does rotate landscape if i do so.

my only concern was, and i honestly dont ever remember noticing or not. has anybody had the LOCK screen rotato landscapel for them? it will only go landscape for me if the screen is off and i slide the keyboard up. i never really noticed this because the phone is usually in my pocket, i go to unlock it and i pull it out vertical. just now i was using it on my desk and i went to go unlock it and had the phone horizontal but the lock screen was portrait.

am i going nuts? has anybody had this happen or has it never happened and i just never noticed it

Advertisement

2. BottledHate

BottledHate Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Electronics/Electrician
    WA
    The unlock pattern screen only goes landscape if you are in car dock, media dock, or keyboard open... otherwise it defaults to portrait no matter what your settings in home++

3. DanSan

DanSan Well-Known Member

ok thanks.. anybody also experience a slow "awake" screen when sliding the keyboard up?

if the phone is locked and screen is off, i slide the keyboard and it takes a few seconds for it to wake.