1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lock Screen Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by stevenwmn, Mar 1, 2021.

1. stevenwmn

stevenwmn Lurker

I accidently set a picture as my lock screen wallpaper and now I cannot remove it, I can only change it but not back to default. How can I remove the lock screen wallpaper and set it back to default??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Milo Williamson

Milo Williamson Android Enthusiast

Ah Galaxy, that should be easy to do, touch on a blank screen inside your home, and go to settings > Gallery > set different one.

3. stevenwmn

stevenwmn Lurker

Yes, that will work, but I don't want any picture. I was in photos looking at a picture and went to details, then used as, then chose wallpapers, then set on lock screen. Now, whatever was default is gone! I have to have some sort of picture. Frustrating...

4. Milo Williamson

Well, there is a package that usually defaults wallpaper, on my tablet, it is just depending on the launcher, ah to each of their own, and it is I believe in the other folders.. my wallpaper is usually in the wall paper's that is at. Really easy to go back to the default that way.

5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

yep phone settings>wallpaper>my wallpaper>select the wallpaper that you want which should include the factory installed ones.

i use Zedge Wallpapers & Ringotnes for all of my wallpapers and ringtones. they have such a huge library of wallpapers including some pretty awesome live wallpapers. not to mention a ton of notification sounds and ringtones as well.....check it out.

6. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

What was the default?

Personally, I like an all black wallpaper.

You can take a picture with your finger completely covering the lens.

Or, because the size of the wallpaper has impact on how much energy it uses, you can find a small all black picture to use.

Just download it, find it in your gallery, and make it your wallpaper.

Give me a moment to change devices, and I can upload one right here for you to download.

7. Milo Williamson

puppykickr likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S10 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10 release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 8GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 3400mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews