1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lock Screen Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NamelessMartyr, Aug 11, 2012.

1. NamelessMartyr

How do I change my lock screen wallpaper? I want it to be something different than my regular wallpaper. Is this possible without using an app? If so, how is it done? I've tried a few apps like Lockbot, Go Locker, and Widgetlocker, but none of them seem to work very well (app lock screen and stock lock screen both come up, and I have to unlock both; sometimes only stock lock screen comes up, app does nothing, etc.). If using an app is the only way to change the lock screen wallpaper, I want something that doesn't run in the background all the time (so, probably not a widget), and doesn't have intermittent issues. I'm stock rooted, not sure if that matters for this issue. Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. junx

junx Member

Sounds like what you want done and how you would like it done would consist of editing some system files. I'm sure if you did a few google searches, you will find out how.

3. sleedeane

sleedeane Android Expert

GoLauncherEx allows you to have a separate wallpaper for your app drawer, lock screen, and home screen.

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews