• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lock Screen

There are many apps that change the way the lock screen looks and functions. 2 examples:
Panda Home: Has a theme for iPhone and HTC look-a-likes
WidgetLocker: Allows you to put widgets on your lock screen.

And there are many more in market. I hope these are what you are looking for

Upvote 0
Lockbot is cool, here's my lock screen made with Lockbot-

snap20100809_153337.png

Upvote 0
thanks for the info, but I was looking for more of an aesthetic change. the infamous UD's rotary lock, DE's cool minimalist sliders, Droptheme's drop sliders...how do you change these as standalone? Or not at all?

You must be rooted and have a slight understanding of adb controls. I would explain it, but it might end up badly lol. Head over to www.xda-developers.com and search out the subforum for your phone and ask in the General section. They've got a lot of smart people and developers over there. Or, if you don't want to join another forum, trying asking in the Root subforum (if you have one) of your phone on here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones