1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

lock

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by k31453, Jul 4, 2011.

1. k31453

k31453 Newbie
    None

Jul 3, 2011
    hi i have htc desire hd and i want different format of homescreen and different types of clock tweaks different ways of lockscreen ...this type of widgets like taht where do i get it any appsss

Advertisement

2. sadielynn

sadielynn Android Enthusiast
    None

May 3, 2011
    Female
    Michigan
    OK, first off, your not going to get a whole lot of help if people can't understand your post. Punctuation helps. (not trying to be harsh, i promise, just a friendly tip,i understand English may not be your first language)
    To answer your question the app you need to customize your lockscreen is called 'Widgetlocker', it's a paid ($1.99) app in the market. You can download different themes for it from the xda developers website.
    Search the market for 'weather widgets' and you will find a bunch of paid and free widgets for weather, clock, etc that you can tweak to your liking.
    You can also scroll thru the 'post your android desktop' thread to get ideas-alot of times ppl will say what apps they are using.
    You can also use the 'search' function on these forums to find threads or posts relating to what you are trying to do.
    Hope this helps & have fun customizing :)